Try a different approach to personal training in Pittsburgh through my private studio. Learn good form and work hard but not for too long or too often. Stay safe and get better results:
- Build muscle with three basic strength training exercises.
- Improve your endurance with brief but tough 3-5 minute intervals using some unusual but fun equipment.
- Feel flexible and less tight through a complete stretching program.
- Change your body by burning fat and gaining or losing weight.
- Become more successful as an athlete, have more energy for your career, and feel more confident in your everyday goals.
- I am a certified personal trainer with a college education in exercise science from Penn State.
- I teach through free articles on this website and always seek to learn more.
- I have helped many clients in Pittsburgh facing all sorts of challenges.
Getting Started with Personal Training in Pittsburgh
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- George Eliot
After a free session, I offer monthly packages of one session per week for $200.
Most choose to train alone but you can bring up to 3 people and split the price. I used to work with some clients twice or three times a week. I no longer give those options due to these reasons:
- In the long run, once-a-weekers have better results. The others had an edge at first but this faded quickly. With experience you need more time for recovery, and I lift for only one session per week myself.
- Once-a-weekers are consistent. Those that came more burned out easily, struggled financially, and had erratic schedules. Consistency allows steady progress and works better for me not just as a trainer but as a small business owner too.
I will help you to achieve your goals in a private setting without distractions. I am the owner and only trainer that will guide you. As a one-man business, I encourage you to get in touch soon. I enjoy my work but only have time to handle a limited selection of clients. Leave a message at 412-407-0145 or reach me (Ryan) through the form below.